The working groups will expand on some themes tackled in the plenaries.
For each working group, the description exists only in French.
– The restructuring of the Educative State and the diverse forms of a search for the Third Way between State and market, equality and performance, etc. (PDF)
– Education, a dialogue between policy-makers and social sciences (PDF)
– The post-comprehensive school in Europe : what is at stake ? (PDF)
– Beyond criticism : a relaunching of utopias ? (PDF)
-Globalisation and comparatism in education (PDF)
-School autonomy, territorial policies and leadership in education in Europe (PDF)
-Effects of the quality devices on the establishments and the teaching jobs (PDF)
–Discussions around the lifelong learning (PDF)
– Truth discourses in competition : the consequences for education and research (PDF)
–Transformation of the teaching profession (PDF)
– Publications : how can reflexive and critical research make itself disseminated in the European and international space ? (PDF)
-New research in the field of social sciences and educational and training policies (PDF)